We, the undersigned, hereby endorse the convention and the creation of Green Crystal:
As We the People believe that the global challenges belong to us all, We the People are in need of the flex function to serve the peaceful interconnectivity between us and to our planet earth represented by an impartial, city-based recognized facilitation body – peace hubs made of experienced practitioners recognized by the cities and funded by them, We the People pledge as follows:
- We believe that the global challenges belong to We the People and we belong to each other in a systemic interconnection as one organism. Solutions can therefore only be found by embracing and including us all, as we all belong to the system.
- We believe that the cities need a neutral place without political, religious, racial, gender connotations to create understanding of what is happening and gather information to facilitate us We the People in a sharing and co-creating process to our best constructs to our common challenges
- We believe that We the People by using our collective intelligence in a facilitated process will be able to create the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
- We believe that when We the People have enough information and meaning making of the global challenges; we the people will take responsibility and partake in a process that leads to desired outcome and act.
- We believe that even though a problem is complicated, the solutions do not need to be it – knowing that the problem also contains the solution, We the People can remove the complexity by releasing the human tension in looking at what is, just observe without judging.
- We believe that having trust and transparency as a natural inborn part of a facilitated process, We the People will contribute with our contrasting views of the problem in a collaborate process, co-creating a new construct to embrace our global challenges.
We, the undersigned, hereby give our pledge to these statements: